This cemetery was established in 1929 and is situated adjacent
to Gunnersbury Park. The site occupies approximately 8.9 hectares
The main office covering both cemeteries is located at
Gunnersbury Cemetery. There are toilet facilities and car parking
spaces for 45 cars. The cemetery also contains a chapel which has
an induction loop fitted, an electric piano organ as well as a
selection of suitable CD music for services.
A recently established Garden of Remembrance affords the
interment of cremated remains. A Book of Remembrance for memorial
inscriptions is also available and the Royal Borough offers a free
inscription with the first interment. Other more elaborate
commemorative inscriptions may be purchased via the cemetery
The cemetery entrance drive is lined with displays of colourful
flower tubs and floral bedding arrangements, including flowering
shrubs such as camellias and roses along the side walls.