Reporting problems and crime

Reporting crime and antisocial behaviour

If a crime is taking place or anyone is in immediate danger always call 999.

If it is a non emergency or you would like to report any antisocial behaviour call the police on 101 (available 24 hours a day, seven days a week) or contact your local Safer Neighbourhoods Team. You can also use this number to contact your local police station or get advice and information on policing matters.

You can also report minor or non-urgent crime online.

Report crime anonymously by contacting Crimestoppers by phone on 0800 555 111 or visit Crimestoppers.

Report a problem

You can report a range of community safety related problems online.

Learn more about how the Council and police are tackling crime and antisocial behaviour through:

If you prefer to speak to someone please contact the Council on 020 7361 3000.

Remember for all police emergencies dial 999.