Register for council tax or let us know a change in circumstances

If you have recently moved in or are moving out of the borough, you can advise us by completing an online form. This is a Weightless Document Format (WDF) - a file type which allows you to complete the form without downloading any special software. Have you saved a form? Click here to complete a previously saved form.

Alternatively, if you would like to inform the borough of any changes in circumstances, you can inform us by completing this form: