Support services

Special education needs

As many as one in five children may have special educational needs and need special help at some time to make progress in school.

Social workers

Social workers work with families to decide which services could help. They can also provide direct help at home, advice and practical assistance, and support during difficult times.

If you cannot visit one of our offices we can arrange to see you at home or somewhere else. Our staff will always carry identification.

If your first language is not English, or if you need help to communicate because you have a sight, hearing or other disability, we will arrange for an interpreter or any other help you need to help you talk to us.

Support for young people

Visit KCcentral, the website for young people in Kensington and Chelsea.