Supported housing

Every year, thousands of people regardless of their background need help to live more independently, either in their own home or in supported accommodation. This help is called housing-related support and there are a number of organisations currently in the Royal Borough which provide housing-related support services.

Supported housing and hostels

The terms ‘supported housing’ and ‘hostels’ refer to accommodation where you receive extra support from specialist staff, ranging from weekly visits to intensive 24 hour support. This page tells you how to access supported housing, how you will be assessed and the type of support available.

Supported housing team

Find out more about the role of the Council's supported housing team. 

Housing support services

If you need support to help you stay in your own home, housing support services may be able to help.

Supported housing in West London

Information about supported housing across West London.