MELP is a unique business start-up project aimed at 18 -25 year
olds who aspire to be their own boss.
The programme helps develop key business skills including:
- market research, marketing and PR
- financial planning and understanding
- seeking financial support
- social networking and online presence
Budding entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to visit
major businesses and learn how established names made a
success of their business.
At the end of the programme participants compete for
an opportunity to get start-up support, and win cash, FREE
business advice, business premises, insurance, and much
here to see one of our previous winner's success
- Are you 18-25?
- A resident in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea,
Westminster or Hammersmith and Fulham?
- Want to start a business but lack business know-how?
- Want to fine tune the business idea you have?
We would also like to hear from any businesses wanting to take
part in the MELP.
Contact Maria Da Silva at email@example.com or call 07956 060
275 for more information