Page 1 of 7 (102 entries listed)Displayed on this page 231 to CHE
- 2310 (Kensington) Army Cadet Force1a Iverna Gardens W8 6TN
Tel: 020 7414 5411
Description: The Army Cadet Force is youth organisation which aims to provide fun exciting challenging and adventurous opportunities....
- 46F (Kensington) Squadron, Air Training Corps206 Brompton Road
Kensington SW3 2BQ
Tel: 020 7591 0146
Description: The Air Training corps offers opportunities to young men and women to experience service life and take part in allkindsofsport and adventure training....
- 4th Kensington Scout GroupThe Oratory
Brompton Road SW7 2RP
Tel: 020 7808 0900
Description: Group run along the aims and ideals of the Scout Association....
- Aaron Crosbie Irish Dance AcademyParrishes
79 St Charles Square W10 6EB
Tel: 07966029469 (mobile)
Tel: 07958273011 (mobile)
Description: Irish dance classes for children and adults....
- Action For Blind PeopleKensington Leisure Centre
Walmer Road W11 4PQ
Tel: 020 7635 4800
Tel: 07793 527031 (Mobile)
Description: Organisation providing out of school multi-sports clubs for blind and visually impaired children aged from 8 to 16 years....
- Active PlanetEdward Woods Community Centre
60-70 Norland Road W11 4TX
Tel: 020 3266 0087
Description: Sports coaching and educational training for children and adults....
- Addison Youth Club45 Redan Street W14 0AB
Tel: 020 7603 5782
Description: Youth club offering indoor football, pool, table tennis, basketball and IT facilities in a friendly safe environment....
- Al Manaar The Muslim Cultural Heritage CentreAl Manaar
Muslim Cultural Heritage Centre
244 Acklam Road W10 5YG
Tel: 020 8964 1496
Description: Provides the Muslim community in and around North kensington with a focal point for a range os social, cultural, economic, training and educational activities....
- Army Cadet Force (Middlesex and North West London)Tel: 020 7924 3229
Description: The Army Cadet Force is a national voluntary youth organisation sponsored by the army...
- Auriol Kensington Rowing Club14 Lower Mall W6 9DJ
Description: Rowing and sculling for competitors of all ages...
- Barn Elms BoathouseQueen Elizabeth Walk
Barnes SW13 0DG
Tel: 020 8788 9472
Description: Rowing club for children and adults...
- Budowai Judo Club4 Gilston Road SW10 9SL
Tel: 020 7370 1000
Description: The main disciplines, which are now taught at the Club are Judo, Karate, Aikido and Jiu-Jitsu. Instructors are able to offer a range of coaching and instruction from the complete novice to Olympic standard....
- Canalside Activity CentreCanal Close W10 5AY
Tel: 020 8968 4500
Description: Youth Club which aims to develop young people through social education and adventurous activities....
- Chelsea & Westminster Swimming ClubSuit 311
56 Gloucester Road SW7 4UB
Description: Teaching members to swim and coaching them to compete in swimming galas at club, County, Regional and National level....
- Chelsea Ballet School6 Upper Cheyne Row SW3 5JN
Tel: 020 7351 4117
Description: Dance school teaching children ballet, modern dance, tap, and musical theatre....