GLL (Greenwich Leisure Limited) provides the
services at this Centre on the behalf of the Royal Borough of
Kensington and Chelsea. We are committed to providing the following
- We will keep to the advertised opening hours.
- Our staff will be courteous and polite.
- Our staff will be appropriately trained and qualified.
- Our staff will wear uniforms and name badges.
- The water in the swimming pools will be maintained at a
temperature of 27-30 degrees Celsius.
- All areas of the centres will be clean, safe, and well
- Staff will inspect the changing rooms on an hourly basis and
take any necessary remedial action.
- If you contact us using a customer comment card we will respond
in writing within 7 working days of receiving it.
- We will undertake regular surveys of our customers to ensure
that we continue to meet your expectations
- We will maintain prices at a competitive and affordable level
for all customers.
- We will pursue continuous improvement in all areas of our
If you feel that we have not met these standards we will put the
problem right and apologise. Please let us know by either
contacting a member of staff or completing a customer comment card
(available in the reception areas). The Duty Manager will also be
available to discuss with you any issue relating to our
The sports facilities in the parks
Quadron Services provides the services at the parks on the
behalf of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. We are
committed to providing the following standards:
- We will provide a seven day advance booking system for tennis
in the parks by operating a tennis registration scheme.
- We will properly prepare any sports pitch, changing facility
and equipment booked for a match.
- We will offer a balanced programmed of activities that caters
for casual use, clubs, coached and school activities.