Building Control

The Department of Building Control is responsible for ensuring that building work in the Royal Borough meets the standards of the building regulations.

Submit a building regulations application

Forms and fees for Full Plans applications, Building Notices and Regularisation Certificates

Report a dangerous structure

How to contact our team of Dangerous Structure Surveyors to report a dangerous building or structure.

Search building regulations records

Search for Building Control Applications by keyword, application reference, or address.

Submit a Demolition Notice

If you propose to demolish a building, Section 80 of the Building Act 1984 may require you to submit a demolition notice.

Projects Portfolio

A selection of the projects we've worked on and can help you with

Obtain a temporary structure licence

Apply for scaffolding and other temporary stuctures.

Fire risk assessments

Advice and guidance on fire risk assessments