Report change in circumstances

Changes in your circumstances can affect the amount of benefit you are entitled to. Even if you have told the Department for Work and Pensions or another Council Department you should also tell the Benefits Section.

Failure to tell the Benefits Section could result in you losing benefit.

You must report situations such as a change to your earnings and tax credits, a change of address, if anyone leaves or joins your household. If you are in any doubt then you should tell us anyway.

You can tell us of any changes by:

1.  emailing us at:

2.  writing to us at: The Benefits Section, The Town Hall, Hornton Street, W8 7NX

3.  phoning us on: 020 7361 3006

4.  visiting us at The Town Hall, Hornton Street, W8 7NX. Opening times are Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm

5.  completing one of the following forms (if your change in circumstances is either a change in address or a change in income):

download a change of address form [PDF] (file size 960.23 KB)
download a change of income form [PDF] (file size 2.62 MB)