Death and bereavement
There are a number of services available to help in the event of the death of a loved one
- Child Bereavement UK - supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement
- Notting Hill Bereavement Support Service - a small Christian group of trained volunteers offering support and understanding to anyone experiencing the pain of bereavement.
- Cruse: Bereavement Care - bereavement support.
- Child Death Helpline - helpline offering confidential support and befriending to anyone affected by the death of a child, teenager or young adult.
- Lesbian and Gay Bereavement Project
- I need to register a death - what should I do now?
- Cemeteries Service - the Cemeteries Division aims to provide a sensitive and a caring service to users of the Royal Borough of Kensington's two cemeteries.
- See also gov.uk - the government site about Life Events.