E-learning training courses
For learners who just need an awareness at a particular level, rather than a formal qualification, try our wide range of E-learning programmes.
Free e-learning courses
The Council, in partnership with Highfield e-learning is offering free e-learning courses for those who are:
- 18 years old or over,
- an unemployed resident of Kensington and Chelsea or;
- an employee of food banks in Kensington and Chelsea or;
- an employee or owner of restaurants, cafes or small catering businesses in Kensington and Chelsea.
Mental health in the workplace
If you run or work in a small business, MIND UK has an excellent on line resource for you, together with a free e-learning course about mental health in workplaces.
Workplace related course
Visit the Highfield Learning website to view available training courses which will help employers, employees, and those seeking work.
Subjects available include:
Care Certificate (15 standards)
COVID-19 (free course)
COVID-19 Secure for Offices
COVID-19 Secure for Hospitality
COVID-19 Secure for Retail
Customer Service at Level 2
Display Screen Equipment
Emergency First Aid at Work
Equality and Diversity
Fire Safety at Introductory Level and Level 2
First Aid Awareness
Food Safety - Levels 1, Level 2 and Level 3
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Health and Safety Level 1
Health and Safety Level 2
Health and Safety Level 3
Infection Prevention and Control
- Introduction to Allergens
Introduction to Fraud and Fraud Prevention
Introduction to the Bribery Act
Introduction to the Prevention of Money Laundering
- Manual Handling
- Paediatric First Aid
- Personal Licence Holders
- Safeguarding Children
- Self-Awareness and Personal Development
- Spectator Safety
- Team Working
- Warehouse and Storage Awareness
- Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events
The pricing for these courses is as follows:
- Short courses are £10 per person per course.
- Level 2 online training courses cost £20 per person.
- Level 3 e-learning courses cost £145 per person.
For certain courses the pricing is as follows:
- Spectator Safety - £145 per person.
- Understanding Stewardship at Spectator Events- £110 per person.
- Warehouse and Storage awareness- £80 per person.
- Care Certificate (individual standards)- £35 for all 15 standards per person.
Last updated: 22 September 2022