Level 3 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- supervisory management
- temperature control (chilling, cooking)
- contamination control
- applying and monitoring good hygiene practices
- implementing good food safety procedures
- contributing to the safety training of others
Qualify at Home
You can also study and qualify for this course at home. See the Qualify at Home page for details.
Managers and supervisors in small, medium and large businesses.
Duration and course dates
- duration: three days
- 2020 dates: 10, 11 and 19 November 2020
- 2021 dates: 20, 21, and 27 January; 10, 11 and 16 March; 11, 12 and 18 May; 7, 8 and 14 July; 8, 9 and 14 September; 10, 11 and 17 November
(additional courses may be run as open or on-site sessions, depending upon demand)
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £65 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £360 per person (ask about discounts)
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety or equivalent.