Level 3 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- supervisory management
- temperature control (chilling, cooking)
- contamination control
- applying and monitoring good hygiene practices
- implementing good food safety procedures
- contributing to the safety training of others
Managers and supervisors in small, medium and large businesses.
Duration and course dates
- 12, 13 and 19 May 2020
- 3, 4 and 10 June 2020
- 8, 9 and 14 July 2020
- 15, 16 and 22 September 2020
- 10, 11 and 19 November 2020
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £65 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £360 per person (ask about discounts)
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety or equivalent.