Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering
- food-borne illnesses
- physical contamination of food
- food storage, temperature control and preservation
- design and construction of food premises and equipment
- cleaning and disinfection
- pest control
- personal hygiene
- training strategies
- management control techniques
Managers and supervisors and senior hygiene personnel.
Duration and course dates
run on demand when there are sufficient candidates - please ask
course duration - five and a half days
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £120 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £480 per person (ask about discounts)
Part multiple choice, part written examination. All to be completed in 2.5 hours. Self-study and revision time required.
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.
- Learners must have a Level 3 Award in Food Safety in Catering or equivalent.
Candidates will be able to deliver the new Level 2 Food Safety Award for Catering (with appropriate training skills such as a Level 3 Award in Delivering Training).