- Health and Safety Training
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Infection Prevention and Control in Health and Care Settings
Health and Safety Training
Employers have a legal obligation to ensure that employees of all level are suitably trained in health and safety. This is to ensure that they have the correct systems in place to maintain a healthy and safe working environment.
Our courses will contribute to the promotion of a safety culture, making both employers and employees aware of their own responsibilities.
Visit the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) website for further information.
Which Health and Safety Levels?
Level 1 - ensures that employees from all sectors are equipped with a knowledge of basic safety at work to enable them to work safely and protect their health at work. Suitable for new employees or low risk activities. Not a prerequisite for Level 2 entry.
Level 2 – ensures that an employer is aware of the hazards and controls associated with the types of work they undertake. Level 1 not required as prerequisite. Not suitable for managers or supervisors.
Level 3 – ensures that supervisors and managers are aware of the legislation applicable to health and safety and how to communicate the required standards to employees.