- Health and Safety Training
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Infection Prevention and Control in Health and Care Settings
Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Awareness
- health and safety at work
- manual handling and substances at work
- personal safety responsibilities at work
All employees new to work or employees working in low risk places of work. This qualification can be offered as a course either as general workplace safety, or safety for health and social care, or safety in catering or as safety in retail.
Duration and course dates
- by arrangement
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £20 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £55 per person (ask about discounts)
Multiple choice examination.
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.