- Health and Safety Training
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Infection Prevention and Control in Health and Care Settings
Level 2 Award in COSHH
- law relating to hazardous substances in the workplace
- how risk assessments contribute to the safe use of hazardous substances in the workplace
- the precautions and procedures necessary to ensure that risks associated with hazardous substances are properly controlled.
Duration and course dates
- course duration: half day
- 2021 dates: 12 April; 3 August; 2 December
(additional courses may be run as open or on-site sessions, depending on demand)
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £20 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £55 per person (ask about discounts)
Multiple choice examination.
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety or equivalent