- Health and Safety Training
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Infection Prevention and Control in Health and Care Settings
Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- the workplace and workplace equipment
- risk assessment
- manual handling
- hazardous substances
- ergonomics and workstation design
- transport and vehicles
- noise and vibration
All employees in any workplace environment such as offices, schools, hospitality etc.
Duration and course dates
- 30 January 2020; 2 April 2020; 21 July 2020
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £20 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £69 per person (ask about discounts)
Multiple choice examination.
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.