- Health and Safety Training
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Infection Prevention and Control in Health and Care Settings
Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- concept of health and safety
- accidents in the workplace
- ill health in the workplace
- legal provisions (UK only)
- health and safety organisation and management
- supervising health and safety
Qualify at Home
You can also study and qualify for this course at home. See the Qualify at Home page for details.
- Supervisors, owners, team leaders or managers responsible for health and safety.
- For businesses and organisations in Kensington and Chelsea - this will help support your Healthy Workplace Charter application.
Duration and course dates
- course duration: three days
- 2021 dates: 2, 3 and 8 March; 8, 9 and 14 June; 12, 13 and 19 October
(additional courses may be run as open or on-site sessions, depending on demand)
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £65 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £360 per person (ask about discounts)
Multiple-choice question examination.
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety or equivalent