- Health and Safety Training
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Infection Prevention and Control in Health and Care Settings
Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- concept of health and safety
- accidents in the workplace
- ill health in the workplace
- legal provisions (UK only)
- health and safety organisation and management
- supervising health and safety
Supervisors, owners, team leaders or managers responsible for health and safety.
Duration and course dates
- 17, 21 and 24 April 2020
- 21, 22 and 26 October 2020
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £35 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £97 per person (ask about discounts)
Multiple-choice question examination.
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety or equivalent