Level 2 Award in Customer Service
We offer a taught qualification course, and an e-learning programme which will give you a similar level of knowledge but not a formal qualification. See the E-learning page.
Qualification certificates are not legally required, but they may help with your due diligence defence. Achieving a customer service qualification will help entry into employment, enhance promotion opportunities, and assist all business operators in proving that they have displayed.
- principles of customer service
- how customer needs and expectations are formed
- interpersonal skills
- responding to customers’ complaints or problems
Qualify at Home
You can also study and qualify for this course at home. See the Qualify at Home page for details.
- deal with customers on a daily basis as part of their job
- want to improve their knowledge of customer service
- want to understand how to satisfy customers’ expectations
Duration and course dates
- course duration: one day
- 2021 dates: 13 April; 22 September
Please ask about additional dates and in-house courses.
(additional course may be run as open or on-site sessions, depending on demand)
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £20 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £69 per person (ask about discounts)
Multiple choice examination.
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.