Level 2 Award in Customer Service
- principles of customer service
- how customer needs and expectations are formed
- interpersonal skills
- responding to customers’ complaints or problems
- deal with customers on a daily basis as part of their job
- want to improve their knowledge of customer service
- want to understand how to satisfy customers’ expectations
Duration and course dates
17 June 2020; 11 September 2020
Please ask about additional dates and in-house courses.
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £20 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £69 per person (ask about discounts)
Multiple choice examination.
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.