Level 2 Award in the Principles of Fire Safety
- fires in the workplace
- fires by types of building
- the fire triangle
- fire hazards and spread
- fire safety standards
- employees' duties
- enforcement and penalties
- protecting people and property
- fire classification
- fire extinguishers
- fire risk assessments
- good housekeeping
- roles of the fire warden or marshal
All employees in any organisation or business.
Duration and course dates
- 8 April 2020; 14 September 2020
- in your premises: standard £62; concessions £58
- open courses: standard £67; concessions £58
Multiple choice examination.
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.