Level 3 Award in Food Allergen Management in Catering
- Manager’s role in labelling and advice.
- Communication of ingredient information from supplier to consumer.
- Importance of implementing controls to prevent contamination from allergenic ingredients.
- Methods for managing ingredient controls and procedures.
This course is aimed at individuals responsible for the purchase, delivery, production and serving of food in the catering industry and is also suitable for those who own or manage a catering business.
Duration and course dates
- 14 January 2020; 16 April 2020; 1 July 2020; 16 October 2020
- in your premises: standard £90; concessions £84
- open courses: standard £95; concessions £89
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.