Level 3 Award in Food Allergen Management in Catering
- Manager’s role in labelling and advice.
- Communication of ingredient information from supplier to consumer.
- Importance of implementing controls to prevent contamination from allergenic ingredients.
- Methods for managing ingredient controls and procedures.
- This course is aimed at individuals responsible for the purchase, delivery, production and serving of food in the catering industry and is also suitable for those who own or manage a catering business.
- For businesses and organisations in Kensington and Chelsea - this will help support your Healthy Workplace Charter application.
Duration and course dates
- course duration: one day
- 2021 dates: 17 February; 21 April; 15 June; 4 August; 14 October; 7 December
(additional courses may be run as open or on-site sessions, depending on demand)
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £35 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £97 per person (ask about discounts)
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.