Level 3 Award in Food Allergen Management in Catering
- Manager’s role in labelling and advice.
- Communication of ingredient information from supplier to consumer.
- Importance of implementing controls to prevent contamination from allergenic ingredients.
- Methods for managing ingredient controls and procedures.
This course is aimed at individuals responsible for the purchase, delivery, production and serving of food in the catering industry and is also suitable for those who own or manage a catering business.
Duration and course dates
- 14 January 2020; 16 April 2020; 1 July 2020; 16 October 2020
- course duration: one day
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £35 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £97 per person (ask about discounts)
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.