Level 3 Award in HACCP in Catering
- importance of HACCP in catering
- hazards and controls at every step in catering
- implementation of HACCP
- verification of HACCP
Aimed at supervisors and managers to help them produce a simple HACCP based system in catering.
Duration and course dates
- 11 February 2020; 21 April 2020; 23 July 2020; 24 November 2020
within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: residents, volunteers, businesses with less than 25 employees, community support groups: £35 per person (no further discounts)
outside the Royal Borough, and businesses of over 25 employees in the borough: £97 per person (ask about discounts)
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Qualifications.
- Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering
- Level 3 Award in Food Allergen Management in Catering