How applications are considered
We aim for the market to be diverse and offer a variety of goods.
We will respond within 5 working days of you submitting your application in one of two ways:
Your goods have not been approved: If your goods are already represented on our markets we may decline your application.
Your goods have been approved: You will be invited to the office to register. You will need to bring the following:
- your confirmation email - either print off on your smart phone
- proof of your address- Utility (Gas/Water/Electric/Council tax) or your bank Statement- Mobile phone bills or goods invoices are not accepted
- proof of your National Insurance number- NI Card/Pay Slip/P45/P60 or a HMRC letter
- your Passport, National ID card or Driving licence photocard
- NMTF card or Public Liability Insurance certificate- minimum cover of £5million*
*Cover can can be bought from any insurance broker or one of the following: