We have a wide range of learning opportunities available for adults (aged 19+). We work with local education and community learning providers to deliver high quality learning for residents in local venues across the borough.
Our current partners are:
Action Disability Kensington and ChelseaADKC Centre
- telephone: 020 8960 8888
- email: email@example.com
Action Disability Kensington and Chelsea delivers courses for people with physical and/or sensory impairments.
The ClementJames Centre95 Sirdar Road
- telephone: 020 7221 8810
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.clementjames.org/adult-learning/
The ClementJames Centre delivers functional skills courses, an introduction to the digital world, and employment support information.
Hammersmith Community Gardens AssociationContact: Katie Shaw, Operations Manager
- telephone: 07890 514 050
- email: email@example.com
Hammersmith Community Gardens Association delivers courses focused on wellbeing including walking, cooking, gardening, nature illustration and family learning linked to horticulture.
Kensington and Chelsea CollegeKensington Centre
- telephone: 020 7573 5333 (course information), 020 7573 3600 (switchboard)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.kcc.ac.uk
Kensington and Chelsea College delivers vocational courses providing a bridge into mainstream college provision. For example; ESOL and English provision leading to Levels 1 and 2 functional skills, returning to maths study and a wide range of creative arts courses.
Learning Curve Group
- telephone: 01388 777 129
- email: email@example.com
- website: www.learningcurvegroup.co.uk/courses
Learning Curve delivers a range of vocational courses including employability skills.
Nova New Opportunities2 Thorpe Close
- telephone: 020 8960 2488
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.novanew.org.uk/services/courses/
Nova New Opportunities delivers courses in:
- basic digital skills
- office skills (ICT)
- budgeting and managing money
- skills in the community
- family learning workshops centred around STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, arts and Mathmatics).
Open AgeSecond Half Centre
St Charles Centre for Health and Wellbeing
- telephone: 0208 962 5500 or 0208 962 5594
- email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.openage.org.uk/adult-learning-courses
Guinness Trust Estate
- telephone: 020 7590 8974
- email: email@example.com
Open Age delivers course for people aged 50+: focusing on social interaction, wellbeing and maintenance delivering a range of courses to support digital skills development, art courses, creative writing, budgeting, current affairs and drama.
Westway Trust 1 Thorpe Close
Westway Trust delivers courses for ESOL provision at a range of levels from pre-entry to Level 1 and getting to know your community.
Workers’ Educational Association (WEA)
WEA delivers courses to re-engage those who haven’t been in learning for a while: start your own business; health programmes and beginners ICT (search for courses delivered in Kensington and Chelsea).
Writerz and Scribez
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An introduction to poetry courses for those with chaotic backgrounds.