Report a crime or incident

Reporting crime and antisocial behaviour

If a crime is taking place or anyone is in immediate danger always call 999.

If it is not an emergency, or to report antisocial behaviour call the police on 101 (available 24 hours a day, seven days a week) or contact your local Safer Neighbourhoods Team. You can also use this number to contact your local police station or get advice and information on policing matters.

You can also report minor or non-urgent crime online.

Report crime anonymously by contacting Crimestoppers by phone on 0800 555 111 or visit Crimestoppers.

What to do if you think someone is at risk of abuse

If you want to report any abuse or discuss concerns in relation to children or adults that you think may be at risk email or telephone 020 7361 3013 (9am to 5pm) or 020 7373 2227 (out of office hours).

Report a problem

If you prefer to speak to someone please contact the Council on 020 7361 3000.

Remember for all police emergencies dial 999.