Governors are volunteers who are responsible the strategic direction, management and monitoring of their school. For more information on the role of a School Governor please visit the School Governor page
Colville Primary School
- A number of opportunities are available within Colville Primary School, including:
- volunteers to help out at Magic Breakfast – the free breakfast service for pupils;
- support for group reading lessons;
- volunteers with talents and knowledge to enhance the curriculum, particularly in music and arts; and
- support during After-School and Play Services.
All opportunities will be supported by a staff member at all times and are subject to DBS clearance.
For more information on the volunteer roles please contact the Headteacher, Jagdeep Birdi at email@example.com / 020 7229 6540.