- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 Hub
- COVID-19: Support for businesses and the self-employed
- COVID-19: Guidance for operating your business
- COVID-19: Volunteering and how you can help the community
- COVID-19: Domestic abuse support
- COVID-19: Benefits service
- COVID-19: Bins and recycling
- COVID-19: Births, deaths and registrar services
- COVID-19: Children, education and returning to school
- COVID-19: Council and Committee Meetings
- COVID-19: Grenfell Response and Recovery
- COVID-19: Health and Social Care
- COVID-19: Housing and homelessness
- COVID-19: Leisure and culture
- COVID-19: Testing and Tracing for Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Libraries
- COVID-19: Noise and Nuisance and the local environment
- COVID-19: Parking, permits and streets
- COVID-19: Paying your Council Tax
- COVID-19: Community centres
- COVID-19: Faith group updates
- COVID-19: Planning and Building Control
- COVID-19: Related scams
- Covid-19: Hub Privacy Notice
Kensington and Chelsea community centres
Following the Government announcement of a second national lockdown, community centres and multi use community facilities will close temporarily from Thursday 5 November until Wednesday 2 December. There will be select community centres and halls that will be exempt from closing if they hold the following activities:
- Education and training (including for schools to use sports and leisure facilities that were part of their normal provision)
- Childcare purposes and supervised activities for children
- Blood donation and food banks
- To provide medical treatment
- For elite sports persons (in indoor and outdoor sports facilities), professional dancers and choreographers (in fitness and dance studios)
- For training and rehearsal without an audience (in theatres and concert halls)
- For the purposes of professional film and TV filming.
To find out if your local community centre is still open, please contact them directly by phone or email for more details.
In line with Government guidelines, The Curve will be closed from Thursday 5 November for the duration of the national lockdown.
The Curve is currently working with its delivery partners to move some of the centre’s activities online.
The online timetable should be completed by mid-November. When the online schedule is complete, we will update the Events at The Curve web page with the list of activities, dates and times and login details. Please visit the Events at The Curve web page for further information on online events.
Working safely at this time
If you can, you should also wear a face covering in enclosed public spaces where social distancing is not possible and where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet. Read more about how to wear face coverings on the Government website.
If you are a community or voluntary sector organisation and would like advice and guidance, please email the Council on Covid19VCS@rbkc.gov.uk. Please state whether you offer your services from a RBKC owned premises in the email.