- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- COVID-19: Clinically vulnerable people (formerly shielding)
- COVID-19: Support with food and other essentials
- COVID-19: Support for businesses and the self-employed
- COVID-19: Guidance for operating your business
- COVID-19: Volunteering and how you can help the community
- COVID-19: Domestic abuse support
- COVID-19: Benefits service
- COVID-19: Bins and recycling
- COVID-19: Births, deaths and registrar services
- COVID-19: Children, education and returning to school
- COVID-19: Council and Committee Meetings
- COVID-19: Grenfell Response and Recovery
- COVID-19: Health and Social Care
- COVID-19: Housing and homelessness
- COVID-19: Leisure and culture
- COVID-19: Testing and Tracing for Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Libraries
- COVID-19: Noise and Nuisance and the local environment
- COVID-19: Parking, permits and streets
- COVID-19: Paying your Council Tax
- COVID-19: Community updates enewsletter
- COVID-19: Reopening of community centres
- COVID-19: Faith group updates
- COVID-19: Planning and Building Control
- COVID-19: Related scams
- Covid-19: Hub Privacy Notice
How the Coronavirus is affecting Council and Committee meetings
As we continue to follow Government advice on social distancing, most of our Council, Leadership Team and Scrutiny meetings held in public will continue to take place ‘virtually’ with all the usual participants taking part from their own homes. Anyone will be able to watch the livestream online on the night and for six months after each meeting.
We’ve already successfully held a wide range of meetings like this including Planning Committee, Leadership Team, Full Council and the Overview and Scrutiny Committee.
We intend to continue taking public questions at Full Council meetings and the process of submitting questions hasn’t changed. We will continue to register speakers on a first come, first served basis.
To find out when the next virtual Council meeting will be held visit our meetings page.
We’ll let you know as soon as we are able to host meeting in-person again.