- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Residents booklet: Helping you through the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Hub and support for vulnerable residents
- Support with food and other essentials
- COVID-19: Support for businesses and the self-employed
- COVID-19: Volunteering and how you can help the community
- COVID-19: Domestic abuse support
- COVID-19: Benefits service
- COVID-19: Bins and recycling
- COVID-19: Births, deaths and registrar services
- COVID-19: Children, Education and School closures
- COVID-19: Council and Committee Meetings
- COVID-19: Grenfell Response and Recovery
- COVID-19: Health and Social Care
- COVID-19: Housing and homelessness
- COVID-19: Leisure and culture
- COVID-19: Libraries
- COVID-19: Noise and Nuisance and the local environment
- COVID-19: Parking, permits and streets
- COVID-19: Paying your Council Tax
- COVID-19: Community updates enewsletter
- COVID-19: Faith group updates
- COVID-19: Planning and Building Control
- COVID-19 related scams
- Covid-19 Hub Privacy Notice
How the Coronavirus is affecting decision-making meetings, like Planning and Licensing Committee meetings.
The Government has given councils new powers to hold public meetings ‘virtually’ using video or telephone-conferencing technology. We have already held a few successful meetings online, ensuring openness and transparency by allowing residents to listen-in to meetings and/or recordings of any virtual meeting via the Council website.
To find out when the next virtual Council meeting will be held visit our meetings page.
In the meantime residents and ward councillors can still keep track of upcoming key decisions via the Forward Plan, looking at how we can ensure residents can continue to participate in local decision making.