- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Residents booklet: Helping you through the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Hub and support for vulnerable residents
- Support with food and other essentials
- COVID-19: Support for businesses and the self-employed
- COVID-19: Volunteering and how you can help the community
- COVID-19: Domestic abuse support
- COVID-19: Benefits service
- COVID-19: Bins and recycling
- COVID-19: Births, deaths and registrar services
- COVID-19: Children, Education and School closures
- COVID-19: Council and Committee Meetings
- COVID-19: Grenfell Response and Recovery
- COVID-19: Health and Social Care
- COVID-19: Housing and homelessness
- COVID-19: Leisure and culture
- COVID-19: Libraries
- COVID-19: Noise and Nuisance and the local environment
- COVID-19: Parking, permits and streets
- COVID-19: Paying your Council Tax
- COVID-19: Community updates enewsletter
- COVID-19: Faith group updates
- COVID-19: Planning and Building Control
- COVID-19 related scams
- Covid-19 Hub Privacy Notice
Message from Cllr Elizabeth Campbell
Leader of the Council
Tuesday 7 April 2020
These are extraordinary times we find ourselves in as we face the biggest national crisis of a generation.
I know these are anxious and uncertain days for many of our residents and businesses and we are doing all that we can to support you through this pandemic.
I’m really pleased that our residents are listening to government advice and are staying home and staying safe.
To the many local voluntary and community groups who are playing their part in the community, to our NHS staff who are working tirelessly to tend to the sick, to the volunteers who have given their time for free and to local people who are helping neighbours with shopping and medical supplies, I want to say thank you. By working together we will ensure our borough comes through these extremely worrying times.
In this leaflet you’ll find information on how we too are supporting residents and businesses.
We have set up a Covid-19 hub to support our clinically vulnerable residents to ensure they have access to food and essential medical supplies and you can read more about that in this leaflet.
I want to assure you that the Council, alongside the NHS, government and of course our exceptional community groups and volunteers, is working tirelessly to ensure services adapt to changing regulations, and that residents are informed and supported.