- Full Council Meeting Responses - 18 July 2018
- Childcare (affordable)
- Contractors’ performance management
- Council Tax
- Council workforce information
- Earl’s Court masterplan
- Engagement with Residents’ Associations in North Kensington
- Grenfell Tower tragedy response - the crèche at the Curve
- Housing - health and safety
- Independent schools
- Planning - Newcombe House site
- Planning - noise control
- Resident satisfaction with Council services
- Voluntary sector funding
Question asked by Yvette Williams and Amanda Beckles
- Appears at 00:13:30 in Council Meeting Webcast on 18 July 2018
Contractors’ performance is monitored by the service which commissioned them, looking at their ability to deliver a high-quality and tailored service, including addressing the needs of people with protected characteristics.
The Council fully acknowledges that whether services are delivered in-house or by external contractors, the Council retains the responsibility to ensure that services are delivered in a fair and equal manner.
This can include review of performance by scrutiny committees when relevant.