To speak at a Full Council meeting residents will need to register online.
There are a limited number of spots available at each meeting for speakers, so residents are encouraged to register early. Priority will be given to those who have not had an opportunity to speak at a previous Full Council meeting.
Before you register please note that:
- The speaking slots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Priority will be given to those who have not spoken at a previous Full Council meeting
- Registered speakers need to confirm their attendance, at minimum, 24 hours before the day of the council meeting. Individuals who do not confirm will forfeit their speaking slot
- No-shows on the night will forfeit the opportunity to register for future speaking slots
- The speaker on the evening needs to be the same as the named person on the registration form. You will not be able to reserve/give your spot to another individual.
For details about the process visit the Speak at a Full Council Meeting page.