- Full Council Meeting Responses - 18 July 2018
- Childcare (affordable)
- Contractors’ performance management
- Council Tax
- Council workforce information
- Earl’s Court masterplan
- Engagement with Residents’ Associations in North Kensington
- Grenfell Tower tragedy response - the crèche at the Curve
- Housing - health and safety
- Independent schools
- Planning - Newcombe House site
- Planning - noise control
- Resident satisfaction with Council services
- Voluntary sector funding
Question asked by David Trodden
- Appears at 00:06:00 in Council Meeting Webcast on 18 July 2018
Cllr Taylor-Smith, the Lead Member for Grenfell and Housing, has made the Council’s position clear in conversations with CapCo and at Council meetings: we have already asked for them to consider what temporary uses could occur on the site whilst the construction takes place and to work with the local community in developing them.
The Council will continue to press CapCo accordingly as we believe that more affordable units should be included in the masterplan, and that the plan could achieve better social value for our communities.
Cllr Taylor-Smith is looking forward to further discussing the Earl’s Court Masterplan with the Save Earl’s Court campaign group in late August.