- Full Council Meeting Responses - 18 July 2018
- Childcare (affordable)
- Contractors’ performance management
- Council Tax
- Council workforce information
- Earl’s Court masterplan
- Engagement with Residents’ Associations in North Kensington
- Grenfell Tower tragedy response - the crèche at the Curve
- Housing - health and safety
- Independent schools
- Planning - Newcombe House site
- Planning - noise control
- Resident satisfaction with Council services
- Voluntary sector funding
Question asked by Isis Amla
- Appears at 00:51:00 in Council Meeting Webcast on 18 July 2018
The Creche at the Curve has been designed to support people attending therapy sessions, meetings with solicitors, keyworker appointments and other activities such as training that happens at the Curve.
The Creche is only registered with Ofsted for parents to leave their children and go elsewhere on two days a week (Wednesdays and Fridays) – this is on a first come, first served basis (there is limited capacity). The rest of the time the Ofsted registration is on the basis that the parents remain onsite (although they don’t need to be attending any training, just to be on the premises).
We are planning to review how the service has been used and how we can improve the service to local residents.