- Full Council Meeting Responses - 20 June 2018
- Decision-making by the Council
- Engagement with Residents’ Associations in North Kensington
- Grenfell Tower tragedy response
- Grenfell Tower tragedy response - communications
- Grenfell Tower tragedy response - emotional and mental health support for people affected
- Grenfell Tower tragedy response - Independent Adjudicator
- Grenfell Tower tragedy response - rehousing
- Housing - houses in multiple occupation
- Kensington Aldridge Academy
- Kensington Aldridge Academy - emotional well-being services
- Publicity for Council meetings
Question asked by Kimiya Zabihyan
- Appears at 00:51:30 in Council Meeting Webcast on 20 June 2018
In May this year, the Council appointed an Independent Adjudicator, Katrina Robinson, to act as the third stage of the Grenfell Complaints process and to review some housing decisions under the Grenfell rehousing policies.
The Independent Adjudicator reviews complex and sensitive cases, challenges evidence, questions officers and forms an independent judgement, proposing redress where appropriate.
This forms part of our commitment to deal with all complaints in an impartial and transparent way.