Invite the Mayor to your event
Every year the Mayor attends hundreds of engagements hosted by local organisations, charities or businesses across the borough and London.
If you would like to invite the Mayor to your event, please fill in the Mayor’s Attendance Request Form and send it to the Mayor’s Office using the contact details at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch with the Mayor’s Office who will be happy to help.
Before you send your invitation please note:
- Please submit your invitation/attendance request form at least 2 weeks (10 working days) in advance of the event so that the office has time to discuss the invitation with the Mayor and arrange the visit.
- The Mayor and Deputy Mayor try to attend as many events as they can, but their attendance is subject to availability.
- The Mayor’s Office discusses every invitation received with the Mayor and will reply to your invitation to let you know if the Mayor will be able to attend or not.
- We normally arrange the diary around 1 month in advance, so if you send an invitation a long way in advance and need a response urgently, please let the office know (contact details are provided at the bottom of the page) and we will do our best to address this.
- The Mayor is happy to say a few words, give a speech, or present awards where requested. Please make sure you indicate this request on the booking form. If the Mayor is requested to make a speech, we will send you a second form to complete asking you to provide further information.
- Please make sure to read the Mayoral Protocol. This can be found on page 3-4 of the booking form or on this webpage.
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 020 7361 2431
- post: Mayor’s Office, The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Town Hall, 8 Hornton Street, London W8 7NX