- Register to vote
- Annual Canvass 2020
- Invitation to Register FAQs
- Who can register to vote
- Voting by post or proxy
- Voting registration forms in other languages
- Proof of identity
- Anonymous registration
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Movers and renters
- New to UK
- Transient renters and communal residences
- Young adults or 16-17 year-olds
- Public inspection of the full Register of Electors
- Registering to vote FAQs
- Privacy Notice for Electoral Services
- Further information
- Contact Electoral Services
Changed address recently? Make sure you’re still registered to vote.
If you have changed address recently you are more likely to need to take action to join the new register, even if you were registered in the past. You are able to register at an address even if you do not own the property. Your vote matters. Make sure you’re in.
What do I need to do?
- If you weren’t registered previously, you can register under the new system.
- Include your previous address when completing the online application so that your details can be removed from your previous residence.