- Register to vote
- The Annual Canvass
- Invitation to Register FAQs
- Who can register to vote
- Voting by post or proxy
- Voting registration forms in other languages
- Proof of identity
- Anonymous registration
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Movers and renters
- New to UK
- Transient renters and communal residences
- Young adults or 16-17 year-olds
- Public inspection of the full Register of Electors
- Registering to vote FAQs
- Privacy Notice for Electoral Services
- Further information
- Contact Electoral Services
- UK Parliamentary General Election 2019
UK Parliamentary General Election 2019
A general election is due to take place on 12 December 2019 for residents in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea to elect Members of Parliament (MPs) for the Kensington and Chelsea and Fulham constituencies.
Register to vote
The deadline for receiving applications to register to vote is midnight on 26 November 2019.
The deadline for receiving new postal vote and postal proxy applications, and for changes to existing postal or proxy votes, is 5pm on 26 November 2019. See the Apply for a postal vote page on the GOV.UK website for further information.
The deadline for receiving new applications to vote by proxy (not postal proxy or emergency proxies) is 5pm on 4 December 2019. See the Proxy voting page on the GOV.UK website for further information.