Empty home while you’re away studying

If you have a home in Kensington and Chelsea which you own that's empty while you're away studying you may be able to get money off your bill.

To apply for a student discount or exemption, all you need to do is link your Council Tax account to your MyRBKC account. You will only need to do this once.

Note: You need to make sure that you register for Council Tax.  

You can also make your application in writing or use the Contact us form quoting your Council Tax reference number.

If the home is not in Kensington and Chelsea, then apply to that council.