You can complete these online forms without needing to download any special software and they should take between 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you need to go back to a previous page, please use the 'Previous' or 'Prev' button within the form as the web browsers back button may not work.
By selecting the 'Submit' button at the end of the form you are confirming that the information you have provided is accurate and to the best of your knowledge.
- Apply to Pay by Direct Debit or Change Payment Method form
- Moving within Kensington and Chelsea form
- Moving into Kensington and Chelsea form
- Moving out of Kensington and Chelsea form
- Applying for or cancelling your Single Person Discount
Council Tax refunds, discounts and exemptions
You can only apply online with a MyRBKC account. Registering for a MyRBKC account is quick and easy.
If you would like to register now visit Register for a MyRBKC account and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have already registered you can Sign in to MyRBKC account.
To view your Council Tax or Housing Benefit details online you will need to link your Council Tax or Housing Benefit account to your MyRBKC account. You will only need to do this once.
How to link your accounts
1. Sign in to MyRBKC
2. Choose Council Tax and Housing Benefits
3. Select the account you would like to link to and follow the on-screen instructions to link your accounts.
How to apply
- You will need to select the appropriate disregard or exemption.
- You will need to upload the recommended required evidence.
You can also make your application in writing or use the Contact us form, quoting your Council Tax reference number.
Have you saved a form? Complete a previously saved form.
If you provide your email address on these forms we will use this information so you receive your Council Tax bill by email. Many residents find this a secure and convenient way to receive their bills and it helps us to reduce administration and postage costs which contributes to keeping the Council Tax low.
Please note: if you sign up to receive your bill by email, you must let us know if you change your email address so you can continue to receive your bills electronically. You should contact us to tell us your new email address and quote your Council Tax reference number.