You can complete these online forms without needing to download any special software and they will generally take you between 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you need to go back to a previous page, please use the "Previous" or "Prev" button within the form as the web browsers back button may not work.
By selecting the "Submit" button at the end of the form you are confirming that the information you have provided is accurate and to the best of your knowledge.
- Amendment Form
- Apply to Pay by Direct Debit or Change Payment Method form
- Apprentice Discount (print only)
- Charity Relief Class B Exemption
- Council Tax Reduction/Housing Benefit Application
- Employed Careworker Discount
- Moving within Kensington and Chelsea form
- Moving into Kensington and Chelsea form
- Moving out of Kensington and Chelsea form
- Refund Application
- Severely Mentally Impaired Discount (print only)
- Applying for or cancelling your Single Person Discount
- Student Discount/Exemption
Have you saved a form? Complete a previously saved form.
If you provide your email address on these forms we will use this information so you receive your Council Tax bill by email. Many residents find this a secure and convenient way to receive their bills and it helps us to reduce administration and postage costs which contributes to keeping the Council Tax low.
Please note: if you sign up to receive your bill by email, you must let us know if you change your email address so you can continue to receive your bills electronically. You should email us at email@example.com to tell us your new email address and quote your Council Tax reference number.