Fault Report: Drains

The Council only maintains rainwater gullies or storm drains which are usually located on the carriageway just by the kerb. If the drain you want to report is a mains drain, please contact Thames Water on 0845 920 0800.

To report a blocked drain in the street please fill in this form.

Required fields are marked with an asterisk *.

Fault Report Form: Drains


Where is it? Please type the name of the street or road.

To help us find the exact location, please tell us the nearest landmark. For example, is it close to a particular house, shop, or road junction?

Further Details

In order to help us deal with your report quickly, please fill in as many details as possible.

Please give the time and date that you first noticed the problem.

For example 07/08/2005

For example 14:00

Your Details

You do not need to give us your name but it would be helpful to the Council to have a contact telephone number or email address in case we need further information to follow up this report.

Being kept informed

Would you like to be kept updated about progress on this matter?

Data Protection

Any information you provide will be used by the Council for the purpose of dealing with this report and will not be disclosed to the public. This information may be provided to organisations working on behalf of the Council to rectify the problem.