All faults are dealt with individually so you can only report one problem at a time.
- Abandoned cars and bicycles
- Broken pavements
- Fraud reporting
- Guard-rail and street bollards
- Household rubbish
- Pay-and-Display parking meters
- Street cleaning and litter
- Street lighting
- Street name signs
- Illuminated bollards (traffic bollards)
- Overhanging trees
To report a water leak in the street, please contact Thames Water on 0800 714 614, or report it on the Thames Water website.
Traffic lights and other road issues
To report faults with traffic lights etc., visit the Transport for London website.
You can also...
- Telephone Streetline on 020 7361 3001 during office hours
- email firstname.lastname@example.org