Faulty Pay and display meters
- Report a problem
- Abandoned cars and bicycles
- Broken pavements including potholes
- Faulty Pay and display meters
- Fraud and corruption
- Graffiti and flyposting
- Guardrail and pavement bollards
- Illuminated bollards including traffic bollards
- Missed recycling collections
Report faulty Pay and Display meters
Our engineers inspect our Pay and Display machines every day and when faults are reported they will visit the faulty machine the same day or before 8.30am the next day.
If a Pay and Display machine is not working you should buy your ticket from another machine with the same tariff in the same road, or move your vehicle to another bay that has a working Pay and Display machine.
If you don’t have a valid parking ticket displayed on your vehicle, you may get a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN).
To report a faulty machine email us at: email@example.com or call us on 0207 361 3958.