- Report a problem
- Broken pavements including potholes
- Faulty Pay and display meters
- Food safety
- Guardrail and pavement bollards
- Health and Safety
- Noise or nuisance
Use this online form to report a food safety concern.
We will ask you for the location of the problem and in some instances we may ask for your contact details. After you have submitted your form, we will email you to confirm we have received it and are dealing with your report.
See a list of everything you can report with this form.With this form you can:
- Cleanliness of facilities
- Foreign object in your food
- Illegally imported food
- Incorrect labelling or description
- Perished, decayed or mouldy food
- Poor food hygiene
- Suspected food poisoning
- Water quality
Track progress with a MyRBKC account
You can Register or Sign in to your MyRBKC account to track the progress of this request. An account will save you time by automatically providing your contact information when completing forms and allow you to view a history of your requests.