About The Curve Community Centre
10 Bard Road, W10 6TP
The Curve Community Centre provides a safe, friendly space for families and individuals from across the North Kensington area, with all the support and services you need in a welcoming environment.
The Curve staff aim to provide support in a way that puts you first and that is shaped and led by the community. Your voice is key to everything they do.
The Centre has a ground floor comfort area with a kitchen, a crèche and four different activity spaces that host a number of services and can be booked out by local groups and organisations for free. There are also 10 confidential rooms on the second floor that can be used for one-to-ones, counselling sessions and meetings.
These spaces and the wider Centre can also be booked out for events that support the community, whether small or large. The smallest room for an event holds 25 to 30 people, whilst the whole Centre can comfortably hold 300 people.
We are asking local residents to give us their views and experiences of using The Curve Community Centre. Find out more about The Curve survey.
Support is available at The Curve to help with issues around emotional wellbeing, housing issues, health concerns and employment opportunities. The Curve also hosts courses, sessions and community-led activities. They aim to serve all parts of the community and all faiths.
Some of their services are delivered by external partners, while others are organised by the team themselves, many of whom are from the local area.
The Curve works with many local organisations to shape what is on offer in the Centre, funding some initiatives and hosting others. This has allowed the Centre to build partnerships with local groups and institutions.
The Curve works with people from the area to design services from scratch to turn ideas into reality. This is part of their commitment - local people should be playing the leading role in the recovery and rebuilding of the area and community following the tragedy of Grenfell.
Meet The Curve team
- Kevin Ramsey – Centre Lead
- Carolyn Mackey Centre Manager
- Hanan Miezou – Centre Manager
- Tanya Hedges – Centre Manager
- Parish Barker – Head of Communications at The Curve
- Laura Pham – Team Leader
- Di Donaldson - Community Liaison/Secretariat
- Amos Herman – Community Centre Officer
- Janet Mattocks - Community Centre Officer
- Christina Charles - Community Centre Officer
- Nicholas Forde – Community Centre Officer
- Mark Hayward – Community Centre Officer
- James Bell – Community Centre Officer
- Valerie Pelle – Community Centre Officer
- Kulsoom Mall – Community Centre Officer
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (10am to 8pm), Saturday to Sunday (11am to 6pm).
Call: 020 7221 9836