Community Leadership Programme
The Community Leadership Programme (CLP) was established as part of the Grenfell Recovery Strategy to support local residents and contribute towards North Kensington’s community-led recovery.
As part of the CLP, the Council has partnered with a variety of voluntary sector organisations to provide a free programme of workshops that aim to help residents strengthen their knowledge and gain new skills.
Although part of the programme was moved online throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, our courses are now being delivered face-to-face following the easing of restrictions.
Click on the drop downs below to view the courses.
- Goal Setting & Vision Boards
To be confirmed
To be confirmed (online if required by government guidelines)
This workshop will teach residents about the importance of setting goals and the benefits of using vision boards.
During this workshop participants will:
- Learn how to set goals for their projects
- Find out how to create and use vision boards
For information and to sign up please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07947109876.
Our Residents-led Panel
Following a recruitment drive, we now have 11 residents from North Kensington that sit on the CLP and GPF Resident-led Panel.
The Panel was created after months of engagement with residents where they requested greater transparency over how money was allocated for both the Grenfell Projects Fund and the Community Leadership Programme. Those who joined the Panel will be:
- Sharing their personal experiences of both GPF1 and CLP1
- Shaping future GPF2 grants programmes and CLP2 community commissioning processes
- Co-designing the GPF2 grant application and assessment processes
- Observing, monitoring and quality assuring the GPF2 grants programme and CLP2 commissioning process
- Evaluating both the GPF2 and CLP2
- Receiving training that will help them fulfil their roles