- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus: Service disruptions and updates
- Coronavirus: Latest travel advice
- Coronavirus: Advice for our tenants and leaseholders
- Coronavirus: Advice for parents, schools, nurseries and children’s centres
- Coronavirus: Advice for care homes, clinically vulnerable and older residents
- Coronavirus: Advice for businesses and the self-employed
- Coronavirus: Advice for communities, resident associations and the voluntary sector
- Coronavirus: Support for hardship or difficulties
- Coronavirus: Advice for planning services
All schools have now closed until further notice for all pupils except children of key workers and children who are most vulnerable. Youth clubs/hubs and children’s centres are also closed.
We've been in regular contact with headteachers, private, voluntary and independent nurseries as well as children’s centres and are issuing frequent updates.
We'll continue to provide support to our family of schools.
Find the latest Public Health England advice for schools on the Government website, including posters for use in schools.
Information and contact details for childcare providers, including schools, childminders and Early Year’s settings, is available on the Family Information Service website. Families looking for childcare support can refer to this list to find a place for their child to be safely looked after should they need it.
For parents and carers of young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), the SEND Local Offer website has information resources on topics such as outreach services, autism support and SEND resources.