- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus: Service disruptions and updates
- Coronavirus: Latest travel advice
- Coronavirus: Advice for our tenants and leaseholders
- Coronavirus: Advice for parents, schools, nurseries and children’s centres
- Coronavirus: Advice for care homes, clinically vulnerable and older residents
- Coronavirus: Advice for businesses and the self-employed
- Coronavirus: Advice for communities, resident associations and the voluntary sector
- Coronavirus: Support for hardship or difficulties
- Coronavirus: Advice for planning services
Coronavirus: Travel advice
Travel within London
To reduce movement in London, Transport for London will be closing and reducing service across a number of locations.
Please refer to the TfL website for the latest travel updates.
Returning travellers who are unwell with either a high temperature or new continuous cough, need to stay at home for seven days, see the Public Health England stay at home guidance. Please contact NHS 111 online. Those without internet access, should call NHS 111 and for a medical emergency dial 999.
Please follow the specific advice for returning travellers on the Government website.
Find guidance for staff in the transport sector on the Government website.