Housing management

Do it online

If you would like to contact Housing Management with a general enquiry, please visit the Contact Housing Management webpage.

If you would like to request a repair, please visit the Report a Repair webpage for more information.

If you would like to enquire about an existing repair request, please visit the Enquire about an existing repair to housing management webpage.

You can also call our Customer Service Centre: