Find out more about who the Committee is made up of, when it meets, dates of the next meeting plus minutes and presentations from previous meetings.
The Committee is made up of:
- representatives from each of the recognised tenants’ or residents’ associations in the borough
- Council staff
It meets to:
- consider strategic housing documents
- consider strategic housing policy matters
- discuss annual draft budgets (including rent levels)
- discuss major work programmes
- consider any policy matters raised by individual tenants’ associations.
The Committee is currently revising its terms of reference and we will publish them shortly.
In addition to monthly meetings, residents from the TCC have been working with the Council on service improvement through 'task and finish' groups looking at procurement of major works, repairs and maintenance services, antisocial behaviour management, workforce development, complaints and customer service, estate services.